Oppo Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro 5G smartphones with 65W fast charging launched in India – price, specifications and availability details
- The Oppo Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro 5G are the latest mid-range smartphones from the company.
- Both the smartphones support features like 5G, 65W fast charging and 32MP selfie cameras.
- Check out the complete specifications, features and price of the Reno 6 series in India.
The Oppo Reno 6 and Reno 6 Pro 5G have been launched in India after debuting in China back in May. The latest smartphones from Oppo are aimed at the mid-range and support features like 65W fast charging, 32MP selfie cameras and more.
Oppo Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro 5G price in India and availability
The Oppo Reno 6 price in India is ₹29,990 for the sole 128GB variant.
The Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G price in India is ₹39,990 for the sole 256GB variant.
Both the smartphones come in two colour options – Aurora and Stellar Black. They will be available for purchase on Flipkart, Reliance Digital, Vijay Sales and other retailers starting July 20.
Oppo has also announced a cashback offer worth ₹4,000 on purchasing smartphones with HDFC Bank cards.
Oppo Reno 6, Reno 6 Pro 5G specifications
The Oppo Reno 6 Pro 5G is the more premium of the two smartphones. It sports a 6.55-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate, with the brightness rated at 800 nits. It comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
AdvertisementPowering the Reno 6 Pro 5G is the Dimensity 1200 chipset, paired with up to 12GB of RAM and 256GB of storage. It is backed by a 4,300mAh battery that supports 65W fast charging.
In terms of imaging, the Reno 6 Pro 5G sports a triple camera setup on the back, with a 64MP primary camera and an 8MP ultrawide angle camera, along with two 2MP macro and portrait cameras. It sports a 32MP camera on the front for selfies and video calling.
The Oppo Reno 6 is the more affordable of the two smartphones and this reflects in its features. It is powered by the Dimensity 900 chipset and a slightly smaller 6.43-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with 90Hz refresh rate. It also loses the extra 2MP portrait camera, and the battery capacity is marginally reduced to 4,300mAh.
AdvertisementConnectivity options on both smartphones include 5G, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.2, GPS and a USB Type-C port.
OnePlus officially announced its integration with Oppo — this is what it could mean for users
Xiaomi, Oppo, Vivo and Poco extend warranties by up to two months due to COVID-19 lockdowns and restrictions
Popular on BI
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- Dream 11 parent Dream Sports to hire 200 people in India across various domains
- Snap's stock plummets by 22% as Apple’s iPhone privacy changes hit its advertising business
- Twitter now lets anyone on Android and iOS host Spaces
- PUBG: New State with ‘PC-like’ gameplay will officially launch on November 11
- Nykaa has added a skincare brand to its shopping cart, a week before its IPO