Nokia 10 PureView could be powered by the flagship Snapdragon 875 chipset
According to a report in the portal Nokiapoweruser, the smartphone will come with Sapphire glass display and have a stainless-steel frame, similar to Nokia 8 Sirocco.
The phone is expected to feature a multi-camera setup with Zeiss optics, as seen in previous Nokia flagships and features such as 5G as well as 90Hz display.
Nokia 10 PureView will be a successor to the unannounced Nokia 9.3 PureView. HMD Global is yet to make an official announcement about
It will reportedly arrive this month and alongside the Nokia 9.3 PureView, the Nokia 7.3 5G and and Nokia 6.3 smartphones are also expected to be launched.
Chip-maker Qualcomm is expected to announce the Snapdragon 875 SoC on December 1, and it is expected that a new Snapdragon 7 series processor with 5G support will be unveiled as well.
- Rajasthan imposes night curfew in 13 districts till December 31, slashes COVID-19 test prices for private labs
- PM's visit to vaccine centres gets 'praise' from Congress
- Pollution, pandemic and pre-term birth
- Serum Institute of India threatens to seek ₹100 crore in damages from Chennai volunteer
- PM to interact with more teams of Covid-19 vaccine developers