OnePlus 7T Pro will be the second launch from the smartphone maker in 15 days
OnePlus 7T Prois scheduled to launch in India on October 10.
- Amazon India already has a launch page for the smartphone where users can register for updates.
- The phone will launch simultaneously in India and in the UK.
According to a tweet by OnePlus India, the phone will launch on October 10 and be available to purchase on Amazon.
Thought we were done? Oh we're just getting started. Watch out for something special | Oct 10 Get notified on… https://t.co/aTP8F52ov1— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) 1570255892000
Amazon’s launch page has a ‘Notify Me’ button where users can register for notifications about the event and when the phone goes on sale.
OnePlus is also scheduled to hold an event in London on October 10 where it is expected that the company will unveil its new OnePlus 7T Pro.
An earlier HDFC SmartBuy listing mentioned that the OnePlus 7T Pro will be available in India from October 10. The listing also mentioned that HDFC customers will have the option to avail a ₹3,000 instant discount until 4 January 2020.
OnePlus 7T Pro expected specifications
The OnePlus 7T Pro will be powered by Qualcomm’s latest chipset, the Snapdragon 855, which is coupled with the Adreno 640 GPU. It’s expected that the phone will have a massive 10 GB RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
The OnePlus 7T Pro will reportedly run on Android 10 out of the box with OxygenOS on layered top. It is also expected to feature a 6.67-inch Quad HD 90Hz Fluid AMOLED display with an in-display fingerprint scanner.
Leaks and rumours suggest that the OnePlus 7T Pro will feature a triple camera setup in the back — a 48-megapixel primary sensor, a 16-megapixel ultra-wide sensor and an 8-megapixel telephoto sensor. The device is expected to be powered by a bigger 4,085mAh battery with Warp Charge 3T support.
The OnePlus 7T Pro is scheduled to launch in India on 10 October at 8:30 PM. At the same time, the device will also be launched at the Magazine London Theater in London.
For a jaded tech reviewer who plays with the latest and greatest smartphones every year, the OnePlus 7T shouldn't feel that special - but it does
- Narendra Modi and Donald Trump discuss India-China border dispute ahead of New Delhi-Beijing negotiations on June 6
- 'Microsoft Teams to increase visible participants limit to 49'
- Four die of coronavirus in AP, 180 fresh cases reported
- Toddler tests positive, shifted to COVID hospital along with mother
- Tiger Global now has to pay tax on profit from sale of Flipkart stake to Walmart in 2018