OnePlus may launch only one flagship this year – the OnePlus 10T 5G
OnePlusis expected to launch the OnePlus 10T 5Glater this year.
- The company was earlier expected to launch the OnePlus 10 and OnePlus 10 Ultra smartphones.
- The OnePlus 10T is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and support 150W fast charging.
AdvertisementOnePlus launched the OnePlus 10 Pro flagship smartphone earlier this year. In a departure from its usual launches, the company only announced one device and did not unveil the base OnePlus 10.
The Chinese smartphone maker was expected to announce the OnePlus 10 later this year with a MediaTek chipset. The company was also expected to announce the OnePlus 10 Ultra with improved cameras and the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. However, the company may not launch these devices.
According to tipster Max Jambor, OnePlus will only launch only one flagship this year – the OnePlus 10T 5G. This means that we will not see the rumored OnePlus 10 or the OnePlus 10 Ultra. This also means that the company will not launch the OnePlus 10T Pro.
OnePlus 10T 5G expected specifications
At the moment, there is no information about the OnePlus 10T’s specifications. OnePlus had earlier said that its next flagship will be powered by the latest Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset.
This means that we can expect the OnePlus 10T 5G to be powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset. Apart from this, we may see up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage on the device.
We may also see some improvements in terms of display, camera and overall design compared to the OnePlus 10 Pro.
The OnePlus 10T 5G is also expected to offer 150W fast charging as a standard.
We should know more about the smartphone and the company’s launch plans in the coming months.
Moto G82 5G expected to launch in India on June 9 – expected price, specs and everything you need to know
Upcoming smartphones launching in India in June 2022
iQOO 6 vs Realme GT Neo 3 – specs, price and features compared
Popular on BI
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India
- India issues notice to Pak seeking review, modification of Indus Waters Treaty
- Locals protest in Joshimath against slow pace of efforts to save town
- Cyber criminals syndicate operating from China and Dubai unearthed, had cheated 11,000
- Bank unions defer Jan 30-31 strike