OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G and Nord Buds 2 to launch on April 4 – Here’s all you need to know
OnePlusNord CE Lite 5G smartphone is scheduled to be launched in India on April 4.
- The company will also launch the
Nord Buds2 in India on the same day.
- Here’s everything we know about the two devices launching in India next month.
OnePlus has confirmed the launch of its latest affordable smartphone, dubbed the Nord CE 3 Lite 5G, in India on April 4. Along with the smartphone, the company will launch the Nord Buds 2, an affordable, truly wireless earbud (TWS) in the country.
While the Nord CE 3 Lite 5G is the successor of the Nord CE 2 Lite 5G, the Nord Buds 2 is the successor of the company’s first-gen Nord Buds launched last year.
Something's coming. Something #LargerThanLife. Know more on April 4th.#OnePlusNordCE3Lite— OnePlus India (@OnePlus_IN) 1679565942000
Let’s look at everything that’s rumoured, announced, or leaked about the upcoming devices from the Chinese smartphone maker.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G design
The OnePlus Nord Buds 3 features a revamped design, featuring a two-circle camera layout, identical to the camera layout used by Samsung for its smartphones. But this is not the first time OnePlus is using this design, and an identical camera module was used in the OnePlus Ace 2V recently launched in China.
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G expected specifications
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G is expected to feature a 6.7-inch Full HD+ LCD with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is expected to be launched with Android 13 out of the box with OxygenOS 13 on top.
The device is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 695 chipset and is expected to be offered in two options – 6GB RAM + 128GB storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Nord CE 3 Lite 5G is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back, consisting of a 108MP primary camera, a 2MP depth sensor, and a 2MP macro sensor. On the front, the device is expected to sport a 16MP selfie camera.
The OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G is expected to be powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 67W SUPERVOOC charging support.
OnePlus Nord Buds 2
At the moment, only a little is known about the Nord Buds 2. The company’s teaser has revealed that the device looks identical to its predecessor, but the company is launching the device in a new black colour option.
AdvertisementWe should know more about the devices in the coming weeks.
Three out of four premium smartphones sold in 2022 were an iPhone
ChatGPT Plus subscription launched in India – price, benefits, and more
OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- Samsung Galaxy F54 5G: A top specs phone under Rs 30,000 but with fast charging still a miss
- TCS looking to grab opportunities arising due to global shifts in energy and supply chain, says Chandrasekaran
- Maruti Suzuki Jimny vs Honda Elevate – Which SUV suits your need
- LinkedIn introduces ID Verification feature for Indian users
- Ivan Menezes, India-born CEO of Johnnie Walker whisky's maker Diageo, passes away