Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G mobile to launch in India on January 18 – specs, price, and everything you need to know
- Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G is all set to launch in India on January 18.
- It will be the first device to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 1000+ chipset in India.
- The Reno5 5G and the Reno5 Pro 5G models were launched in China last month.
AdvertisementOppo is all set to announce its latest device in the Reno series, dubbed as the Reno5 Pro 5G, in India on January 18. The device was introduced in China last month along with the Reno5 5G and is all set to make its India debut.
The Reno5 Pro 5G will be the first device equipped with MediaTek’s new Dimensity 1000+ chipset to be launched in India. At the moment, there is no information about the launch of the Reno5 5G in India.
Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G expected price and availability
The Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G is priced at CNY 3399 (₹38,480 approx.) for the 8GB RAM variant and CNY 3799 (₹43,000 approx.) for the 12GB RAM variant. We expect the Indian pricing to be similar to the device’s prices in China. The device is expected to be available in Glitter Blue, Aurora Blue, and Midnight Black colour options.
Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G specifications
The specifications of Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G are already known as the device has already been launched in China.
|Device||Oppo Reno5 Pro 5G|
|Resolution||2400 x 1080 pixels|
|Android version||Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 1000+|
|Rear camera||64MP primary|
|2MP depth sensor|
|2MP macro sensor|
|Selfie camera||32MP primary|
We should know more details about the device, including its pricing and availability in the coming days.
Xiaomi Mi 10i vs OnePlus Nord — which is the best mid-range device for you?
Samsung Galaxy S21 series to be launched on January 14 - specs, price and everything we know so far
Xiaomi Mi 10i with 108MP primary camera, Snapdragon 750G launched in India starting at ₹20,999
Popular on BI
- Baggage delay complaints at airports went up by 53% over last year: Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Air India to spend over $400 mn to fully refurbish wide-body aircraft cabin interiors
- Samsung invites Indian startups to build tech around UPI, ONDC and more
- FIFA World Cup, Quarter-finals: Brazil set to battle it out with Croatia for semi-finals spot
- Celebrations begin as BJP sweeps Gujarat