Poco F4 expected to launch soon in India – specs, expected price and everything you need to know
Pocotoday announced a new India head – Himanshu Tandon.
- The company also teased the launch of a new device globally.
- The company is expected to announce the Poco F4, a rebranded version of the Redmi K40S.
AdvertisementChinese smartphone maker Poco has announced that it is gearing up to launch a new F series device globally, including India. The company recently announced the
Poco today announced that it has appointed Himanshu Tandon as its new India head after Anuj Sharma returned to Xiaomi to work as its chief marketing officer, as part of a restructuring amid the company’s legal troubles.
The new F series device that the company has teased could be the Poco F4 that has been spotted recently. The device is expected to be a rebranded version of the K40S that was launched recently in China.
As the device has already been unveiled, we already know the design and specifications of the device.
Poco F4 expected price and availability
The Redmi K40S was launched in China starting at CNY 1,799 (approx. ₹21,020). We expect the Poco F4 to be launched with a similar price tag in the country. The device is expected to be available in Black, Green, Iridescent and Silver color options.
Poco F4 specifications
The Poco F4 is expected to run on Android 12 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 13 skin on top. It is expected to feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The Poco F4 is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 870 chipset coupled with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Poco F4 is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro sensor. On the front, the device is expected to feature a 20MP selfie camera.
The Poco F4 is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. It is expected to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Nothing phone (1) to launch this week – everything we know so far about the device
Leak suggests Motorola is working on Moto Edge 2022 - check out leaked specifications, renders
Vivo is reportedly working on a smartphone with 200W fast charging support
Popular on BI
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI