Poco F4 expected to launch soon in India – specs, expected price and everything you need to know
Pocotoday announced a new India head – Himanshu Tandon.
- The company also teased the launch of a new device globally.
- The company is expected to announce the Poco F4, a rebranded version of the Redmi K40S.
AdvertisementChinese smartphone maker Poco has announced that it is gearing up to launch a new F series device globally, including India. The company recently announced the
Poco today announced that it has appointed Himanshu Tandon as its new India head after Anuj Sharma returned to Xiaomi to work as its chief marketing officer, as part of a restructuring amid the company’s legal troubles.
The new F series device that the company has teased could be the Poco F4 that has been spotted recently. The device is expected to be a rebranded version of the K40S that was launched recently in China.
As the device has already been unveiled, we already know the design and specifications of the device.
Poco F4 expected price and availability
The Redmi K40S was launched in China starting at CNY 1,799 (approx. ₹21,020). We expect the Poco F4 to be launched with a similar price tag in the country. The device is expected to be available in Black, Green, Iridescent and Silver color options.
Poco F4 specifications
The Poco F4 is expected to run on Android 12 with Xiaomi’s MIUI 13 skin on top. It is expected to feature a 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
The Poco F4 is expected to be powered by the Snapdragon 870 chipset coupled with up to 8GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Poco F4 is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back consisting of a 48MP primary camera, 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a 2MP macro sensor. On the front, the device is expected to feature a 20MP selfie camera.
The Poco F4 is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 67W fast charging support. It is expected to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.
Nothing phone (1) to launch this week – everything we know so far about the device
Leak suggests Motorola is working on Moto Edge 2022 - check out leaked specifications, renders
Vivo is reportedly working on a smartphone with 200W fast charging support
Popular on BI
- A Google engineer of 8 years says his 'spidey-senses' detected incoming layoffs — and felt 'isolated' when his 'faceless' severance email arrived
- A Google employee of 11 years says he and his wife stared at each other in 'disbelief' when they realized they'd both been laid off by the company
- A Google recruiter says he discovered he'd lost his job after a call with one of his candidates suddenly disconnected
- Google may release Pixel Tablet Pro with Tensor G2 chip
- BMW launches its 3rd gen BMW X1 in India
- YouTube Music on the web gets mood filters
- Premium segment contributed 35% of overall smartphone market revenue in 2022
- US industry urges FM to rationalise, simplify direct and indirect taxes in India