Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone with quad cameras, 5,000mAh battery to launch soon
The upcoming Galaxy A12 is likely to sport a large 6.5-inch HD+ display and a huge 5000mAh battery.
Sources told IANS that Galaxy A12 will come with a ‘True' 48MP quad-camera setup. It will feature an ultra-wide, macro and depth camera.
This is the first time that Samsung is bringing a quad-camera setup on a Galaxy smartphone priced below Rs 15000 in the country.
Complimentary Tech Event
Transform talent with learning that works
Capability development is critical for businesses who want to push the envelope of innovation.Discover how business leaders are strategizing around building talent capabilities and empowering employee transformation.Know More
Samsung's Galaxy A portfolio is popular among young Gen Z and millennial consumers, looking to buy affordable yet well-designed smartphones.
In the past few weeks, Samsung has launched two sub-Rs 10,000 smartphones in India to create a bigger impact in the affordable segment.
Earlier this month, Samsung launched Galaxy M02 with a large 5000mAh battery, good camera and large screen starting from Rs 6,999 (2GB+32GB variant).
The 3GB+32GB variant costs Rs 7,499 and is available on Amazon.in, Samsung.com and key retails stores.
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- The crowd at the unveiling of Apple's Vision Pro headset let out a collective groan when they found out how wildly expensive it was
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- These midcap stocks can be the next multibaggers, according to Goldman Sachs
- Auto and BFSI seen driving India Inc’s earnings growth this financial year
- Indian and Chinese households top the global food wastage list
- Adani-Hindenburg saga timeline: The trouble, the fall and the turnaround
- Buying car insurance online? Here is how to crack a good deal