Samsung Galaxy A12 smartphone with quad cameras, 5,000mAh battery to launch soon
The upcoming Galaxy A12 is likely to sport a large 6.5-inch HD+ display and a huge 5000mAh battery.
Sources told IANS that Galaxy A12 will come with a ‘True' 48MP quad-camera setup. It will feature an ultra-wide, macro and depth camera.
This is the first time that Samsung is bringing a quad-camera setup on a Galaxy smartphone priced below Rs 15000 in the country.
Samsung's Galaxy A portfolio is popular among young Gen Z and millennial consumers, looking to buy affordable yet well-designed smartphones.
In the past few weeks, Samsung has launched two sub-Rs 10,000 smartphones in India to create a bigger impact in the affordable segment.
AdvertisementEarlier this month, Samsung launched Galaxy M02 with a large 5000mAh battery, good camera and large screen starting from Rs 6,999 (2GB+32GB variant).
The 3GB+32GB variant costs Rs 7,499 and is available on Amazon.in, Samsung.com and key retails stores.
Popular on BI
- Girish Mathrubootham, the son of a retired bank officer who built a $13 billion company in just 10 years
- A couple who traveled to 48 states in an RV share 17 things they would never go on a trip without
- The Taliban is bringing back executions and cutting off hands as punishment after retaking control of Afghanistan
- Ethereum’s scaling issues strike again as TIME Magazine’s NFTs sell for 30 times their price
- Best baby swing cradle and chair in India
- China's FUD drags down Bitcoin, Ether and other cryptocurrencies yet again
- The India Chapter of the International Advertising Association elects Megha Tata as its President for a second term
- The beer ‘cartel’ of Kingfisher, Budweiser and Carlsberg have to cough up ₹870 crore in fines