Samsung Galaxy M51 mobile with massive 7,000mAh battery announced, launching in India on September 10
Powered by Qualcomm
The phone is available for pre-order at 360 euros. The massive battery is the highlight of the phone which also brings 25 watt super fast charging capability.
It has a 6.7-inch Infinity-O display with Super AMOLED Plus technology.
The quad-camera setup at the back features a 64MP main camera, 12MP ultra wide angle camera with 123-degree field of view, a 5MP macro shooter and a 5MP depth sensor.
The phone features a 32MP selfie camera.
AdvertisementSamsung captured 35 per cent share in the European smartphone market in Q2 of this year, ahead of Apple's 17 per cent and Huawei's 16 per cent, according to a Counterpoint Research report.
- Mutant strain COVID-19 tally reaches 165 in India, says the Health Ministry
- Apple to launch its 'strict' new privacy feature in next iOS 14 beta
- Instagram launches new layout for "Stories" feature for desktop users
- Honda to export new City 2020 from India to left-hand drive markets
- WhatsApp to add additional security layer for users to link account to computers