Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is expected to launch in January 2022
Samsung Galaxy S21 FEis expected to launch in January 2022.
- The launch of the phone will take place only in the European markets.
- The launch of S21 FE has pushed Samsung’s S22 series to February 2022.
According to a report in Gizmochina, the phone will only be launched in Europe. Initially, the launch was to take place in the United States as well, but the company has now changed its plans.
The Galaxy S21 FE will be missed in India as the country saw its predecessor Galaxy
One of the reasons for Samsung Galaxy S20 FE success was its timely launch in September last year. Ever since then, the phone has had a good number of buyers in India. With the delay in the launch of S21 FE, it will be interesting to see how it fares in the European market.
To launch this device, Samsung has also delayed the launch of
In terms of specs, the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE is expected to feature a 6.4-inch Full HD+ display with a 120Hz refresh rate. It is expected to be powered by either the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 or the Exynos 2100 chipset. With the device launch as late as January next year, it already has plenty of competitors in the market with similar specs.
As for storage, it will have two variants — 6GB + 128GB and 8GB + 256GB. It is expected to feature a 4,380mAh battery with 25W fast charging support. The phone is likely to cost under $600 in the European market but we will know for sure once it launches in January.
However, the Indian users would be disappointed as they will not be able to get their hands on the device. At the moment, there is no information from the company about the device.
How to customise and match icons to your wallpaper on Android 12
Google starts enabling 2-step verification for users
Everything we know about the Qualcomm Snapdragon 898 5G chipset
Popular on BI
- MrBeast called out TikTok for allowing a deepfake version of him hawking $2 iPhones to run wild on the app: 'This is a serious problem'
- How an OnlyFans creator earned $60,000 from a 'marathon' livestream
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Rockstud Capital announces partial exit from Uber’s fleet service provider
- India sees demand for property worth over ₹1 cr drive record real estate sales
- Indian auto sector can become export-led $1 trillion industry by 2035: Arthur D Little
- Samsung launches S23 Fan Edition with Exynos 2200 in India
- Vivo launches V29 and V29 Pro to take on Nothing Phone 2, OnePlus 11R this festive season