Samsung launches S23 Fan Edition with Exynos 2200 in India
Business Insider India
- Samsung has launched the Galaxy S23 FE smartphone in India.
- The Galaxy S23 FE has been priced starting at ₹59,999 in the country.
- The Galaxy S23 FE is now the most affordable offering in the company’s Galaxy S23 series.
AdvertisementSouth Korean smartphone manufacturer Samsung has launched the Galaxy S23 FE (fan edition), the company’s latest offering in its S23 series, ahead of the festive season in India.
The Fan Edition devices are affordable versions of existing devices, aimed at making them more accessible. The S23 FE has been placed below the vanilla Galaxy S23 smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE price and availability
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE is priced at ₹59,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and ₹64,999 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. The device comes in Mint, Graphite and Purple colour options and will be available from Amazon India and Samsung Online Store starting from October 5.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE specifications
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE runs on Android 13 out of the box with the company’s OneUI 5 on top. It features a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Dynamic AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The Galaxy S23 FE runs on the company’s Exynos 2200 chipset in India. It is available in two variants – 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and 8GB RAM + 256GB storage.
Coming to the camera department, the
The Galaxy S23 FE is powered by a 4,500mAh battery coupled with 25W wired charging. The device also comes with wireless charging support. It features an in-display fingerprint sensor.
From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
Vivo launches V29 and V29 Pro to take on Nothing Phone 2, OnePlus 11R this festive season
India’s Golden Squad: The winners at Asian Games 2023
Popular on BI
- Zoya Akhtar’s ‘The Archies’ turns out to be a damp squib and nothing like the breezy comic series
- Nifty scales Mount 21,000 as RBI hikes growth forecast
- RBI expects India’s GDP to grow at 7% in FY24; keeps repo rate unchanged
- Exploring the majestic rivers of India: A glimpse into nature's lifelines
- Augmented Reality Applications