Samsung Galaxy Z Fold2 receives record pre-orders, gets four times more bookings than the Galaxy Fold
According to the company, the booking for Galaxy Z Fold2 5G is four times that of Galaxy Fold, its first foldable smartphone launched in 2019.
The record pre-bookings indicate huge consumer interest for Galaxy Z Fold2 5G, which has been designed to transform mobile experiences.
AdvertisementSamsung India also announced more offers for customers pre-booking the device.
"Galaxy Z Fold2 5G consumers get accidental and liquid damage protection for their device within 12 months of activation for a one-time deductible price of Rs 10,999," the company said.
Those pre-booking the device can avail no-cost EMI starting from Rs 12,499 per month.
Samsung said customers purchasing the Galaxy Z Fold2 5G for Rs 149,999 in India would be eligible for specialised customer care services.
The Galaxy Z Fold2 customers will have 24/7 access to trained experts to ensure great experience with their device.
Meanwhile, in South Korea, pre-order sales for Galaxy Z Fold 2 are estimated to be around 60,000 units, industry sources told Yonhap news agency.
Advertisement"Considering that the Galaxy Z Fold 2 is an expensive smartphone, its preorder volume is high," said an official with a local mobile carrier.
LG Wing dual screen phone with 3.9-inch swivel screen announced
AdvertisementSamsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition expected to be announced on September 23
- Pidilite shares surge as the 61-year old company acquires Araldite maker for ₹2,100 crore
- Chennai lashed with rainfall, many roads waterlogged
- Pinterest stock soars 23% as the social media platform garners 442 million global monthly active users
- Top stock movers — Bharti Airtel, RBL Bank, Pidilite, Titan, Hero Motocorp, Asian Paints, TCS, L&T and others
- Manforce Condoms aims to capture 50% market share by 2023