Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
Available in three colours - Black, Green and Purple, the Galaxy F14 5G will be available for purchase from the company's official website and online and offline stores from March 30 at a starting price of Rs 12,990.
"Galaxy F14 5G comes with a segment-only 5nm processor and 6000 mAh battery. It supports 13 bands for super-fast 5G connectivity. With many more 'Frevolutionary' features, Galaxy F14 5G is available at a net effective price starting Rs 12,990 and is a game changer in this category," Rahul Pahwa, Director, Mobile Business, Samsung India, said in a statement.
The new Galaxy F14 5G features a 6.6-inch Full HD+ 90Hz display providing users with an immersive viewing experience for watching their favourite movies or games.
The display comes protected with Gorilla Glass 5, which lets users stay worry-free.
Moreover, it comes with Exynos 1330 chipset, which is a segment-only 5nm processor, allowing users to multitask with ease, play games, and do just about anything very smoothly.
"With the launch of
It also supports 13 5G bands, which empower users to download, stream, share, and browse all their favourite content at lightning-fast speeds.
Further, the Galaxy F14 5G also supports the Voice Focus feature and Samsung Wallet, which provides an all-in-one application for storing your financial applications, personal IDs, and other confidential documents.
AdvertisementAshneer Grover's new startup CrickPe is a fantasy sports app that will also reward cricketers
OnePlus Nord CE 3 Lite 5G and Nord Buds 2 to launch on April 4 – Here’s all you need to know
ChatGPT Plus subscription launched in India – price, benefits, and more
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May