Samsung’s upcoming flagships Galaxy S22, S22+ camera and display specifications leaked
Samsung Galaxy S22series is expected to launch in February next year.
- There have been many rumours and leaks doing the rounds regarding the specifications of the three smartphones in this flagship series.
- Here, we tell you about what to expect from the
cameraand displayof Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+.
AdvertisementAs we get closer to the launch of Samsung’s upcoming flagship series, Galaxy S22, the leaks and rumours are giving us an insight into what we can expect from the premium smartphones. As for Galaxy S22 Ultra, we learnt about its camera specifications a few days ago, thanks to renowned leakster, Ice universe (@UniverseIce).
Now, we have more details about the
Rumoured display and camera specifications
According to the rumour, the Samsung Galaxy S22 is likely to feature a sleek 6.06-inch display, while the Galaxy S22+ will have a larger 6.55-inch screen.
As for the camera, both the phones are likely to feature the same module. The triple camera set-up is rumoured to feature Samsung's ISOCELL GN5 50MP sensor as the primary camera. It will also have a 10MP Telephoto sensor that is likely to provide 3x optical zoom.
Apart from the two lenses mentioned above, the camera set-up will also have the same 12MP Ultra-wide sensor that is expected to feature on the Galaxy S22 Ultra.
As for the front camera, both the Galaxy S22 and Galaxy S22+ will be a 10MP sensor having an f/2.2 aperture.
Galaxy S22 Ultra camera specifications
As for the Galaxy S22 Ultra, it is expected to feature a quad-camera set-up which is likely to feature a 108MP HM3 imaging sensor, a 12MP Ultra-wide sensor, a 10MP 10X Periscope Telephoto sensor and a 10MP Telephoto lens.
If you would like to know more about its design, specifications and expected launch date, you can check it out here.
Meet Parag Agrawal, the IIT-Bombay grad who is taking over from Jack Dorsey at Twitter
AdvertisementGoogle Play’s Best of 2021 India Awards: BGMI, Garena Free Fire MAX, Bitclass and Clubhouse top the ranks this year
Popular on BI
- Adani Ports Q1 profits declines to ₹1,091 crore
- Unicorns and startups should prepare for a longer funding winter, says SoftBank's Masayoshi Son
- Lok Sabha passes Energy Conservation Bill to promote non-fossil fuels
- Indian government is reportedly planning on restricting Xiaomi, Realme, Vivo and Oppo from the budget smartphone segment
- Less than 50% of children able to catch up with age-appropriate learning, claims survey