Upcoming smartphones under ₹15,000 in India in November
- Several budget smartphones are expected to be launched in India this month.
- Xiaomi, Micromax and Realme are among the companies launching their device this month.
- If you are looking to purchase a budget smartphone, take a look at our list of upcoming budget smartphones.
Micromax In series
Domestic smartphone maker Micromax is all set to make its comeback in the Indian smartphone market with the launch of its new “In” series. As per reports, the company is expected to launch two smartphones – In 1 and In 1a. The two devices are expected to be powered by the MediaTek Helio G80 and MediaTek Helio G35 chipset.
AdvertisementRealme is expected to launch a new budget device in its C series, dubbed as the Realme C17. The device was launched in Bangladesh earlier this year and is likely to be announced in India soon. The device features a 6.5-inch HD+ display with a 90Hz refresh rate and is powered by the Snapdragon 460 chipset. It features a quad camera setup at the back and an 8MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 10
Xiaomi is expected to announce the Redmi Note 10 series this month. The company is expected to launch the Redmi Note 10, Redmi Note 10 Pro and the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max. The Redmi Note 10 is likely to be priced around ₹15,000. The device is expected to feature a high refresh rate display, big battery and offer fast charging. We should know more about the devices in the coming days.
Infinix Note 7 Lite
Infinix is expected to launch its latest budget device, the Infinix Note 7 Lite, in India in November. The device may be priced around ₹10,000 in India, and feature a 6.6-inch HD+ display, powered by the MediaTek Helio P22 chipset. It features a triple camera setup at the back and an 8MP selfie camera.
In addition to the Realme C17, Realme is also expected to announce the Realme V3 in India in the coming days. The device is expected to feature a 6.52-inch display and be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 720 chipset. It is expected to feature a triple camera setup at the back and an 8MP selfie camera.
Samsung overtakes Xiaomi to retake the smartphone crown in India
Samsung Galaxy M51 review – insane battery life, but that makes the phone slightly heavy
Micromax has partnered with MediaTek for its 'In' smartphones
- Karnataka's Health Minister says the state is well prepared for COVID-19 vaccine delivery
- Markets in Bhopal can now stay open till 8 pm only as COVID-19 cases surge in the city
- NSE declares Karvy Stock Broking as defaulter, expels from membership
- SC asks Centre to respond on plea seeking uniformity in RT-PCR test rates across the country
- From IndusInd Bank and Kotak Mahindra to Bajaj Finance — seven of the top ten Nifty gainers in the last three months have been financials