Xiaomi 12S Pro spotted with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset, 120W fast charging support
Xiaomiis expected to soon announce the Xiaomi 12S series in China.
Xiaomi 12S Prohas been spotted with the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chipset and 120W fast charging support.
- Here’s everything you need to know about the Xiaomi 12S Pro.
AdvertisementXiaomi is all set to launch a new flagship device, dubbed as the Xiaomi 12S Pro. The device has been spotted on China Compulsory Certification (3C) website. The company is expected to launch the Xiaomi 12S Pro in a Snapdragon and a MediaTek variant.
According to a report by Gizmochina, the Xiaomi 12S Pro Snapdragon variant has been spotted on 3C, revealing some of the details of the device ahead of its launch. The Chinese smartphone maker is expected to launch the Xiaomi 12S and Xiaomi 12S Pro soon.
Xiaomi 12S Pro expected specifications
The Xiaomi 12S Pro is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box with the company’s MIUI 13 skin on top. It is expected to feature a Quad HD+ AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass protection and a 120Hz refresh rate.
The Xiaomi 12S Pro is expected to be launched in two variants – a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 variant and a MediaTek Dimensity 9000 variant. It is expected to offer up to 12GB RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Xiaomi 12S Pro is expected to feature a 50MP triple camera setup at the back and a 32MP selfie camera. Xiaomi had announced its partnership with Leica last month and the Xiaomi 12S series is expected to feature cameras from the German camera giant.
The Xiaomi 12S Pro is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 120W fast charge support.
We should know more about the Xiaomi 12S and the Xiaomi 12S Pro in the coming days.
Rupay credit cards to be linked to UPI soon – other credit cards to follow later
Poco F4 expected to launch soon in India – specs, expected price and everything you need to know
Nothing phone (1) to launch this week – everything we know so far about the device
Popular on BI
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Why Google employees fear the worst as the company quietly extends its hiring freeze
- US will be key partner in creation of new India, says Ambassador Taranjit Sandhu
- Android 13 is officially here - here’s what’s new and a list of supported devices
- Galaxy Digital terminates $1.2 billion acquisition of crypto firm BitGo
- Markets poised for positive momentum in August as domestic and global inflation eases
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season