Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra new smartphone India price and launch date – everything we know so far
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra India price could make it the most expensive smartphone from the company in India till date.
- The Mi 11 Ultra is the latest flagship smartphone featuring a 50MP camera with the largest sensor in a smartphone this year.
- Check out the Mi 11 Ultra expected price in India, specs and other features ahead of its April 23 launch.
AdvertisementThe Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra India launch is getting closer now. The company has announced that its latest flagship smartphone will launch in India on April 23. If you are looking for the Mi 11 Ultra India price and other launch details, here’s everything you need to know.
To recap, the Mi 11 Ultra is Xiaomi’s latest high-end flagship smartphone with cutting edge hardware and the latest software. Its primary highlight is the camera, which has received the highest-ever DxOMark rating of 143 points – the best for any smartphone launched till date.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra India price
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra India price could start around ₹66,000, if the phone’s pricing in China is anything to go by.
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra variant||Price in China||Approx. in India|
|8GB + 256GB||CNY 5,999||₹66,400|
|12GB + 256GB||CNY 6,499||₹72,000|
|12GB + 512GB||CNY 6,999||₹77,500|
Based on the China pricing, the Mi 11 Ultra could be the most expensive Xiaomi smartphone to launch in India yet.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi 11 launched with 108MP camera – check out the price, features and everything else
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra – specs, features and more
The Mi 11 Ultra’s primary selling point is its camera prowess. It features a triple camera setup on the back, with a 50MP camera with the 1/1.12-inch Samsung GN2 sensor – the biggest this year so far. This allows the phone to capture a lot more light and data when compared to other phones with smaller sensors, resulting in better image quality.
Apart from this, the Mi 11 Ultra has a 48MP ultra wide angle camera and a 48MP telephoto camera, both with Sony IMX 586 sensor. Other features include optical image stabilisation (OIS) and up to 1,920 fps ultra-slow motion video recording and up to 120x zoom. It has a 20MP selfie camera.
AdvertisementXiaomi’s latest flagship is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, which is paired with up to 12GB of RAM and a whopping 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Other features include an in-display fingerprint sensor, dual speakers and audio tuned by Harman Kardon.
LG Electronics exits the smartphone business – here’s how its mobile fortunes swayed over the last two decades
Samsung Galaxy A52 review – combining colour with simplicity
Xiaomi forays into the electric vehicle business with a $10 billion subsidiary
Popular on BI
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts