Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra new smartphone India price and launch date – everything we know so far
- The Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra India price could make it the most expensive smartphone from the company in India till date.
- The Mi 11 Ultra is the latest flagship smartphone featuring a 50MP camera with the largest sensor in a smartphone this year.
- Check out the Mi 11 Ultra expected price in India, specs and other features ahead of its April 23 launch.
To recap, the Mi 11 Ultra is Xiaomi’s latest high-end flagship smartphone with cutting edge hardware and the latest software. Its primary highlight is the camera, which has received the highest-ever DxOMark rating of 143 points – the best for any smartphone launched till date.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra India price
AdvertisementThe Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra India price could start around ₹66,000, if the phone’s pricing in China is anything to go by.
|Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra variant||Price in China||Approx. in India|
|8GB + 256GB||CNY 5,999||₹66,400|
|12GB + 256GB||CNY 6,499||₹72,000|
|12GB + 512GB||CNY 6,999||₹77,500|
Based on the China pricing, the Mi 11 Ultra could be the most expensive Xiaomi smartphone to launch in India yet.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi 11 launched with 108MP camera – check out the price, features and everything else
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra – specs, features and more
The Mi 11 Ultra’s primary selling point is its camera prowess. It features a triple camera setup on the back, with a 50MP camera with the 1/1.12-inch Samsung GN2 sensor – the biggest this year so far. This allows the phone to capture a lot more light and data when compared to other phones with smaller sensors, resulting in better image quality.
AdvertisementApart from this, the Mi 11 Ultra has a 48MP ultra wide angle camera and a 48MP telephoto camera, both with Sony IMX 586 sensor. Other features include optical image stabilisation (OIS) and up to 1,920 fps ultra-slow motion video recording and up to 120x zoom. It has a 20MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi’s latest flagship is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, which is paired with up to 12GB of RAM and a whopping 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage. Other features include an in-display fingerprint sensor, dual speakers and audio tuned by Harman Kardon.
LG Electronics exits the smartphone business – here’s how its mobile fortunes swayed over the last two decades
Samsung Galaxy A52 review – combining colour with simplicity
Xiaomi forays into the electric vehicle business with a $10 billion subsidiary
- A newly found ‘super’ Earth only takes 2.4 days to complete a year
- A venture capitalist's advice for startups looking to raise money during this pandemic
- Into the wild: Epic pictures of magnificent beasts in their natural environment
- India clocks over 200,000 COVID-19 cases for a third day in a row
- Indian-origin scientist spots genes that fight Covid infection