Xiaomi Mi Note 10 could be launched in India next month
Xiaomi Mi Note 10was launched in Europe in November.
- It is expected to be launched in India in January, and features a penta-camera setup.
- In a prize listing, the device is said to be worth ₹46,832 which could be its pricing in India.
After the success of the Redmi K20 and Redmi K20 Pro in India, Xiaomi is all set to launch a new
While there has been no announcement from the company yet, a report from 91Mobiles revealed that the news about the Mi Note 10 was spotted on the Mi India community website along with its expected pricing.
In a recent post about the about the 3rd Global Photography Challenge, the Mi Note 10 has been mentioned as one of the prizes of the giveaway. The prize listing mentions that the device is worth ₹46,832, which is close to the device’s Europe pricing. The page also mentions that the Mi Note 10 will be given to 10 lucky winners after February 5, so we expect the device to be launched in January.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specifications
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 runs on Android 9.0 Pie with MIUI 11 skinned on top. The device features a 6.47-inch Full HD+ (2340 x 1080 pixels) resolution AMOLED display with a water drop notch and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
In terms of performance, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is powered by the octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G chipset coupled with Adreno 618 GPU. In terms of memory, the device is expected to be announced in two variants – 6GB RAM + 128GB internal storage and 8GB RAM + 256GB internal storage.
Coming to the camera department, the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 features a penta camera setup at the back consisting of a 108-megapixel primary camera with Samsung HMX sensor, OIS, 0.8μm pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, 7P lens, a 12-megapixel dual-pixel sensor with 1.4um pixel size, a 5-megapixel telephoto lens with 10x hybrid zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, a 20-megapixel 117-degree ultrawide angle camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
On the front, the device features a 32-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is powered by a 5,260mAh battery with 30W fast charge support. Connectivity options on the device include dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, NFC and a USB Type-C port.
Xiaomi teases launch of Mi Note 10 with 108MP camera in India
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Bankrupt Sintex Industries' stock double after RIL showed interest to acquire it
- Omicron COVID-19: Kerala orders 7 days quarantine for arrivals from high risk countries
- In India, less than one in every 10,000 jabs have led to serious adverse reactions — not necessarily due to the vaccine
- After taking us on a nostalgia trip by featuring 90s stars like Rahul Dravid and Jackie Shroff in its ads, CRED is back at it again, this time with Chacha Chaudhary and Suppandi
- Top 10 most wicket-takers for India in the history of Test Cricket