178 of the most promising startups in 2021 in tech, finance, retail, healthcare, consumer, and more, according to VCs
- We asked hundreds of top venture capitalists to name the most promising startups of 2021.
- VCs were asked to name companies inside and outside of their portfolios.
- They delivered an exciting list across industries like fintech, healthcare, adtech and beyond.
These 46 companies are some of the most promising startups overall, according to VCs
Our first list of startups included those named by multiple VCs as being the top ones, overall, to watch.
These fintech startups are revamping how companies manage, borrow and use money, and are challenging old-school finance.
Advancements in e-commerce and business management were especially high priorities to these founders.
These fintech startups are changing how consumers interact with everything from banking to stock investing.
These startups are working to make the average consumer take control of their finances, from managing their investments to keeping track of their daily finances.
These healthcare startups are bringing especially important new technologies to a world ravaged by the pandemic.
The pandemic showed us that some parts of our healthcare systems need major upgrades.
These retail startups have the best potential to grow in a new hybrid environment where online and physical shopping are both here to stay.
From helping shoppers with grocery delivery to providing climate friendly products, retail innovations are increasing fast.
These startups are overhauling the consumer experience in areas like education and mental health.
These startups run the gambit, from online college learning to mental healthcare outreach, all aimed at consumers.
These media and adtech startups are revolutionizing how media companies serve and understand their audiences.
Media and adtech startups are helping publications and companies target information better.
These cryptocurrency startups have capitalized on the crypto's explosion in value and popularity this year.
These are the hottest startups building more efficient blockchain networks, assists crypto/blockchain developers, or helping buyers with their NFTs.
- The sure shot ‘signs’ of a successful entrepreneur
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16