23 innovative and cool accessory gifts for iPhone lovers
- Anyone who has an iPhone is spoiled for choice when it comes to accessories, but that makes it hard to figure out which ones you'll actually need.
- We've collected 23 accessories that any iPhone owner will love to receive as gifts.
- Shopping for more holiday gifts? Check out all our holiday gift guides on Insider Picks.
No matter what kind of budget you have, you can get plenty of excellent iPhone accessories for a decent price. Although fancy wireless headphones and high-end Bluetooth speakers may cost more, stylish lightning cables, fun phone grips, and excellent wireless chargers can be had for as little as $10.
As Insider Picks' resident tech geek and iPhone lover, I've tested thousands of accessories over the years, and I've given many of these accessories as gifts myself over the years - all of which have been received with joy and requests for tech support.
Most of these items are available with two-day shipping if you have Amazon Prime, so you'll have them ready to gift them before you know it.
A PopSocket grip
A long iPhone cable
A really nice leather case
A light to help you take better photos
A stylish Bluetooth speaker
A wireless charging stand
A cleaning kit
A pair of stylish wireless headphones
An Apple Watch
A waterproof case
A fast charger and USB-C-to-lightning cable
A screen protector
A pair of wireless earbuds
A portable battery pack
A camera lens attachment
A way to expand storage
A photo printer
A 3-pack of lightning cables so you never run out of cables
A pair of touchscreen gloves
A portable battery pack that doubles as a wireless charger
A fitness tracker
A car mount
A wireless charging lamp
- Xiaomi is worried that investigations in India might affect it cash flows, operating results
- Delhi and Kolkata are the two most polluted cities in the world: Report
- There is a yawning gap between the confidence of consumers and businesses
- TikTok’s in-app browser on iOS includes code that can monitor your keystrokes and taps
- Couch and Surf: What’s streaming on OTT this weekend?