5G Snapshot: China
Telecoms in 18 countries will roll out 5G networks by the end of 2019, which means the race to secure global 5G leadership is officially underway. Winning would allow the opportunity to shape the future of the telecommunications industry, and could come with more than a decade of competitive advantages.
As the biggest mobile market in the world, China is at the front of the pack of global 5G development. China is projected to have 460 million 5G connections by 2025, which would make it the largest 5G market worldwide. After largely missing the opportunity of the 3G and 4G eras, 5G leadership is a top priority for China.
In the 5G Snapshot: China report, Business Insider Intelligence breaks down the key components and advantages of China's 5G mission, and provides summaries of the country's 3 largest wireless operators.
- Blinkit starts home delivery of 'Make-in-India' iPhone 15, 15 Plus
- SME IPO - Techknowgreen Solutions Limited IPO Oversubscribed 12 Times
- Checkout the ICC Cricket world cup 2023 matches that will be played in Delhi
- Finance Ministry confident of 6.5% growth in FY24 despite symmetric risks
- AI for all: The power and potential of democratising artificial intelligence