A big new deal with Salesforce shows Microsoft is 'on the offensive' in the cloud wars, even as it puts Amazon under pressure for trying to 'go it alone'
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Noida: 64 people arrested, 1,904 vehicles penalised for violating COVID-19 curbs
- Employ youths who returned due to lockdown in construction of AIIMS in Assam: Sonowal to contractor
- COVID-19 tally in Nashik goes beyond 7,000-mark; deaths 332
- Pune records highest single-day spike of 1,088 COVID-19 cases
- Maha BJP chief alleges corruption in COVID-19 fight in state