Amazon and Meta each spent record amounts lobbying Washington lawmakers in 2021, report says
Metaand Amazoneach spent more than $20 million lobbying Washingtonin 2021, The Hill reports.
- This marked a record high for both companies, according to The Hill.
Tech giants Meta and Amazon each spent record amounts
Regulators are ramping up the pressure on Big Tech. The Senate on Friday took a big step towards passing the American Innovation and Choice Online Act, which would ban large tech companies from using their platforms to give their products an advantage over competitors'.
Amazon and Meta outspent fellow tech giants
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade