Amazon Freedom Sale announced: Discounts on smartphones, laptops, electronics and more
- Amazon Freedom Sale will commence on August 5.
- The sale will bring plenty of offers on smartphones, laptops and consumer electronics.
- You can check out some of the deals below.
You can get up to 40% off on smartphones and accessories, ₹30,000 off on laptops and up to 75% off on headphones. If you are looking to buy cameras, the Amazon Freedom Sale is a good time to get them as you can get up to a 60% discount on them. Instant Polaroid cameras will be available at a starting price of ₹2,999.
Offers on smartphones
Recently launched mobile phones like OnePlus Nord 2, OnePlus Nord CE, Redmi Note 10T, Redmi Note 10s, Mi 11x, Samsung M32 and others will come at discounted prices. During the sale you can also get up to ₹650 off on exchange of top features phones from Nokia and Samsung. There will be an additional benefit for Amazon Prime members as they can get three months extra no cost EMI on select bank cards.
Offers on laptops
The Amazon Freedom Sale brings an opportunity for laptop seekers as you can get up to ₹30,000 off. As per the revealed deals, it is a good time to get HP 15, Apple Macbook Pro 2020, Lenovo IdeaPad Slim and Asus TUF Gaming F15 laptop. There will be offers on other latest laptops. You can check them out here and keep the one you like in the wishlist.
Other offers on electronics
There will be up to 65% off on Smart TVs and up to 60% on large screen 4K TVs. Fitness bands will be available at prices starting at ₹999. Now is a good time to get electronic appliances like air-conditioners, refrigerators and washing machines as the Amazon Freedom Sale brings plenty of deals on these products.
The customers holding an SBI credit card can avail an instant discount of 10% during the Amazon Freedom Sale.
Best Intel Core i5 processor laptops in India
Best true wireless earbuds in India in 2021
Best boAt headphones to buy in India
Best mobile phones with wireless charging in India
Popular on BI
- Future of Work 2021: Work from home is here now, but people demand some physical sense at work
- Deadline for PAN-Aadhaar linkage extended till March 2022
- Here is what the Indian film industry can learn from gig economy firms like Zomato and Urban Company
- Cat lover? Here’s a chance to do your favourite thing for research — watch cat videos
- India should let tele migration bloom before worrying about how to tax writers, creators and consultants, says India’s Chief Economic Advisor K V Subramanian