Amazon Great Indian Festival 2021: deals on smartphones, wearables, laptops and more
- The Great Indian Festival sale is back on Amazon and it will kick off on October 3.
- Amazon Prime members will get early access on October 2.
- Here’s a look at the top offers and deals teased by Amazon.
Amazon has teased discounts and offers that we can expect during the Great Indian Festival sale. It has also partnered with HDFC Bank to offer an additional 10% discount for customers. There will be products from all major categories such as smartphones, TVs, laptops, wearables, home appliances and more. You can also purchase Apple products that are available with some major discounts. The Great Indian Festival sale also has smartwatches from popular brands like Apple and Xiaomi up for grabs. And if you're looking for smartphone deals, you can check them out here.
Here's a look at some of the best offers and deals on the
AdvertisementAhead of the sale, we take a look at some of the best offers and also what we can expect.
Smartphones will be available with up to 40% off during the Great Indian Festival sale. Amazon has revealed that the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE will be available at ₹36,999, and it can be purchased for a lower price of ₹33,999 with the HDFC Bank offer. It has also teased the iPhone 11 to cost below ₹40,000 during this sale. The iPhone XR will also be available at a discounted price of ₹32,999.
Flagship smartphones such as the Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Ultra will be available at a starting price of ₹43,999. The Galaxy Z Flip3 5G can be purchased at ₹84,999, and the Vivo X60 at ₹42,999. More smartphones from Xiaomi, OnePlus, Oppo and Vivo will be available with the HDFC Bank offer, exchange deals and no-cost EMI options.
It is a good time to get new headphones, as the sale offers up to 80% discount on them. The earphones start at prices as low as ₹299. You can check out the list below which contains the best deal on headphones available during the sale.
Deals on smartwatches and fitness bands
Smartwatches and fitness trackers will be available with up to 60% during the Amazon Great Indian Festival. It has so far teased the Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 that will be available at ₹15,999. The Apple Watch SE will also be available at a steal price of ₹19,900.
There are also multiple offers on affordable smartwatches from Noise, boAt, Amazfit and Fire-Boltt. Amazon will unveil new deals every day at 12 noon so you should regularly check the site for more offers.
AdvertisementTablets will be available with up to 45% off during the
Laptops from multiple brands like HP, Dell, and Lenovo will also be up for grabs with discounts and offers. Some of the highlighted ones include the Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 priced at ₹36,990, HP Pavilion gaming laptop at ₹62,990, and HP 15 Ryzen 5 edition at ₹44,990. Amazon is also offering a one year free Prime membership on purchasing select laptops during this sale.
AdvertisementDeals on Amazon devices
You can also get Amazon devices such as Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Stick, and Kindle with big discounts this sale. The Echo Dot speaker with Wipro smart bulb is discounted to ₹1,999. The Fire TV Stick 3rd Gen is also discounted to ₹2,199. Amazon has also teased offers on the Echo Show 8, Fire TV 4K UHD, Echo smart speakers and Fire TV Stick Lite.
Amazon Great Indian Festival kicks off tomorrow — check out best offers, discounts, deals and more
AdvertisementASUS launches VivoBook K15 with 15.6-inch OLED display, Intel Iris Xe graphics
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Motorola launches 'Moto G31' smartphone with OLED display, starting at ₹12,999
- Ather Energy to set up second manufacturing plant, targets 400k electric scooters annually
- LIC to raise stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to nearly 10%
- Star Health IPO is asking for five times the price that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala paid in 2018
- ExoMiner, a new machine learning method helped discover 301 exoplanets