Amazon Great Indian Festival kicks off tomorrow — check out best offers, discounts, deals and more
Business Insider India
- The Great Indian Festival starts on October 2 for Prime members.
- The sale brings massive discounts and offers across categories of consumer electronics.
- Customers can get an additional discount of 10% using HDFC Bank cards and EMI.
The sale starts 24 hours early for Prime members and they can start availing offers from 12:00 am on October 2nd. The Great Indian Festival sale is expected to see newly launched smartphones like Samsung Galaxy M52 5G go out on sale for the first time.
During the Great Indian Festival, Amazon is offering an additional 10% discount to customers making purchases with HDFC Bank debit/credit card or EMI.
What to expect from the Great Indian Festival sale?
The month-long Great Indian Festival brings discounts and offers across categories with plenty of smartphones and consumer electronics devices getting massive price cuts. If you have something on your wishlist, this could be the right time to check for the best deal on that product.
Amazon has termed the offer on Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G as the “Biggest deal of the year” as the phone will see its price come down to ₹36,999 and using the HDFC Bank offers it can be purchased at as low as ₹33,999.
Other offers include discounts on smartphones from IQoo, Vivo, Xiaomi, OnePlus and other major brands including Samsung. Accessories such as earphones, headphones, fitness trackers and others can also be purchased at low prices and great value offers during the sale.
Laptops, cameras and TVs will also have discounts and exchange offers. Customers can also pre-order products like HP 14 laptops, pTron speakers and Sonos Roam speakers. Mobile accessories start at as low as ₹49. As per the banners shared by Amazon, there would be up to 65% discount on TVs and home appliances.
The previous generation Apple iPhones are also expected to see a price drop. You should be able to get the iPhone 11 and iPhone 12 series devices at discounted prices. However, these are devices are expected to have limited stocks.
If you wish to access the deals early and do not have Amazon Prime, you can get the annual membership for ₹999. Alternatively, you can also purchase Amazon Prime plans for ₹129 for a month and for ₹329 for three months.
BlueStacks X lets you play Android games in your computer's browser
Researchers discover a fake anti-virus tool for Pegasus by hackers impersonating Amnesty International
AdvertisementGoogle handed hundreds of patents tied to its failed internet balloon project Loon over to SoftBank
Popular on BI
- From marketing and tech to leadership - learn new skills and explore new possibilities with these Udemy courses
- Facebook and Microsoft aren’t the only ones creating a metaverse — here are five popular coins looking to create digital worlds
- Facebook, Microsoft and others look towards the $1 trillion dollar ‘metaverse’ opportunity — but that contradicts the base philosophy behind Web 3.0
- Motorola launches 'Moto G31' smartphone with OLED display, starting at ₹12,999
- Ather Energy to set up second manufacturing plant, targets 400k electric scooters annually
- LIC to raise stake in Kotak Mahindra Bank to nearly 10%
- Star Health IPO is asking for five times the price that Rakesh Jhunjhunwala paid in 2018
- ExoMiner, a new machine learning method helped discover 301 exoplanets