Amazon Great Freedom Festival 2021: Best mobile phone deals on OnePlus, Samsung, Apple and Xiaomi
- Amazon’s Great Freedom Festival has some interesting deals and offers on smartphones.
- You can check out phones from brands like Samsung, Apple, OnePlus and Xiaomi.
- We have compiled a list of the best deals on smartphones from these brands.
If you are looking for smartphones, there are some really good deals and offers on phones from brands like Samsung, Apple, OnePlus, Xiaomi and Realme. You will get deals on entry-level to high-end options. In case you need some guidance to get the right deal for your budget, you're at the right place. We've compiled some of the best smartphone deals to grab during the Amazon Great Freedom Festival sale.
Apple iPhone 12 at ₹67,999
One of the most popular smartphones of the year — the iPhone 12, is on sale at ₹67,999 and was launched at ₹79,900 last year. Amazon is offering up to ₹13,400 as an additional instant discount if you swap your old smartphone with the purchase. If you pair it with the bank offers, the deal might get even better.
OnePlus 9R at ₹67,999
The OnePlus 9R is the toned-down version of the OnePlus 9 and comes with a slightly inferior Snapdragon 870 chip. However, if you can compromise on cameras, this phone is a cracking value for money option with a much affordable price tag. The OnePlus 9R is priced at ₹39,999 on regular days. Amazon is offering an additional discount coupon of ₹2000 is available. On top, a 10% instant discount using the SBI Bank offer brings down the effective price of the phone to ₹36,249.
OnePlus Nord CE
The Nord CE is the most affordable offering from OnePlus. It is available at the usual ₹22,999 prices for 8GB RAM and 128GB storage, but SBI Bank customers can avail 10% discount of up to ₹1250 and customers can also exchange old smartphones for up to ₹13,750.
Mi 11X 5G at ₹27,999
The Mi11X is a superb mid-range smartphone from Xiaomi. The company is selling it for ₹27,999 with an additional ₹2000 off for SBI credit card transactions. If you have an old smartphone, you can get an additional exchange discount of up to ₹18,750 and Prime members will get 6 month free screen replacement warranty.
AdvertisementSamsung Galaxy M51
One of the best mid-range devices from Samsung — the Galaxy M51 comes with a Snapdragon 730G processor, along with a massive 7,000 mAh battery. Its battery is overkill and best for those who stay on the move for days and don't get the time to charge their phone very often. The 8/128GB variant of the smartphone is currently priced at ₹21,999. With the SBI bank offer, the effective price of the phone comes down to ₹20,249. There's an exchange offer of up to ₹13,750, that can bring the price even lower.
Apple iPhone 11 at ₹48,999
AdvertisementApple iPhone 11 64GB is down to ₹48,999 from ₹54,900 during Amazon's Great Freedom Festival 2021 sale. Amazon's bundled exchange offer can further sweeten the deal by up to ₹13,750. You can also opt for a no-cost EMI payment option, available with major credit card providers.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 at ₹54,999
Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 (8GB, 256GB) is currently selling at a discounted price of ₹54,999 while it's usually sold at an MRP of ₹86,000. There's a flat ₹1250 off for SBI credit card users and further, there is an exchange offer capped at ₹13,750 for your old phone. The smartphone is powered by a flagship Exynos 990 SoC and has a stunning 64-megapixel triple rear camera setup.
Amazon Great Freedom Festival: Top offers and deals on smartphones
Amazon Freedom Sale 2021: Best deals and offers on laptops
AdvertisementAmazon Great Freedom Festival 2021: Deals and discounts on television, smart TV
Popular on BI
- 'Harry Potter' had a chance to represent Indian kids like me, but all we got were Parvati and Padma Patil's atrocious Yule Ball outfits
- Manchester United owners are getting drawn to the world's biggest cricket league – here's why
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- SEBI is hiring financial content writer interns with a stipend of ₹45,000 per month
- Dream11 parent Dream Sports to hire 200 people in India across various domains
- Snap's stock plummets by 22% as Apple’s iPhone privacy changes hit its advertising business
- Twitter now lets anyone on Android and iOS host Spaces
- PUBG: New State with ‘PC-like’ gameplay will officially launch on November 11