Apple created a face mask with a 'unique' look for its retail employees, designed by the engineering teams that work on the iPhone and the iPad
- Apple's design teams have created a custom
face maskfor Appleemployees.
- The mask has a "unique" look, with large nose and chin coverage, according to Bloomberg, which first reported on its development.
- Since the outbreak of the pandemic, Apple has worked to provide personal protective equipment like face masks and shields to healthcare workers.
The Mac. The iPod. The iPhone. The iPad. The Apple Watch. AirPods.
And now, the Apple Face Mask.The engineering teams responsible for the iPhone and the iPad have designed a special face mask for Apple employees, as first reported by Bloomberg's Mark Gurman.
Apple told Bloomberg it designed the mask with existing personal-protective-equipment supply chains in mind, taking care not to disrupt existing flows.Surely to the disappointment of some Apple fans, the masks have been made for Apple's corporate and
The company is also rolling out a transparent surgical mask to employees so hearing-impaired customers can see employees' faces and understand them more clearly. It's the first clear surgical mask to be approved by the Food and Drug Administration, according to Bloomberg.This isn't Apple's first foray into personal protective equipment. In April, CEO Tim Cook announced that Apple would donate 20 million face masks to healthcare workers across the US. The tech company also designed and produced face shields for hospital workers, with plans to ship 1 million a week.
Read Bloomberg's original report on the Apple Face Mask here.
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs
- IndiGrid inks largest transmission deal with Sterlite Power
- Araku Valley, an idyllic weekend getaway spot in the north-eastern corner of Andhra Pradesh