Apple iPad Air 4 with 11-inch display expected to be launched next year
According to the Chinese site MyDrivers, iPad Air 4 will ship in March while taking some of its cues from the 11-inch iPad Pro that's currently on sale.
According to the report, Apple will bring the iPad Air 4 much closer to the current iPad Pro in terms of design and features.
The iPad Air 4 will have a smart connector on its rear to support the new Magic Keyboard.
The iPad Air 4 is said to be equipped with an A14 processor and will be available in 128GB, 256GB and 512GB versions.
In addition, the report suggests that the new iPad Air model will start at $649, an increase compared to the previous generation's $499 price tag.
Apple is set to change its premium iPad Pro lineup in September or October.
The Cupertino based tech is also planning to launch two new variants of the iPad, a 10.8-inch iPad which will be launched later this year and an 8.5-inch iPad Mini in 2021.
Apple's expensive new Magic Keyboard case makes the iPad Pro feel more like a laptop replacement than ever before
Popular on BI
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- Freshers feel the heat as IT majors put onboarding on indefinite hold
- Musk again offers to buy Twitter for $54.20 a share: Report
- Competition Commission gives conditional approval to Sony-Zee merger deal
- Omnichannel becomes omniscient as retailers gear up for revenge festive celebration
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses