Apple just announced a new MacBook Pro with a much better keyboard
Applejust announced a new version of its 13-inch MacBook Pro that comes with its new Magic Keyboard and more storage.
- The new laptop starts at $1,300 and is available to order immediately.
- The launch also comes after rumors had suggested Apple would be launching a refreshed 13-inch MacBook Pro with its new Magic Keyboard.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple just launched a new version of its 13-inch MacBook Pro that comes with its new Magic Keyboard and additional storage, the company announced on Monday. The release comes just after Apple debuted a MacBook Air with its new Magic Keyboard in March.
The new MacBook Pro starts at $1,300 and is available starting today. The addition of the new MacBook Pro now means Apple's revamped keyboard is available across its entire notebook lineup: the 13-inch MacBook Pro, 16-inch MacBook Pro, and MacBook Air.
The new laptop runs on Intel processors, with the base level offering quad-core 8th generation chips with the option to upgrade to 10th generation processors. It also comes with 256GB of storage at the base level, which is double the capacity of the previous-generation entry-level model. It features the same 13.3-inch Retina display with a resolution of 2560 by 1600 as last year's model, coming after rumors had suggested that Apple was working on a 14-inch laptop to replace the 13-inch MacBook Pro.
With the launch of the new 13-inch MacBook Pro, Apple appears to have completely phased out its controversial butterfly mechanism keyboard. That keyboard, which Apple debuted back in 2015 on the 12-inch MacBook, has a flatter design that helped the company achieve a thinner overall profile for its
This story is developing. Please refresh for the latest details.
- 85% Indian schools don't have vocational courses as part of their curriculum: WEF
- Govt invites bids for IDBI Bank privatisation; Govt, LIC to sell 60.72%
- Tracxn Technologies IPO: Analyst cautious due to losses and investor exits
- Tata Power mulls 10,000 MW clean energy capacity in next five years in Rajasthan
- CBDC: RBI to soon start pilot launch of e-rupee for specific use cases