Apple not manufacturing iPhone 14 Pro Max in India: Report
Several reports emerged saying that the iPhone 14 Pro Max is being manufactured in
As per the reports, the tech giant is reportedly reducing its reliance on China for product manufacturing.
"The new iPhone 14 lineup introduces ground-breaking new technologies and important safety capabilities. We're excited to be manufacturing iPhone 14 in India," the company said last month.
Foxconn is assembling the new iPhone 14 at its Sriperumbudur facility near Chennai.
At this pace, industry analysts predict that next year, Apple might manufacture iPhone 15 in India at the same time in China.
The tech giant started manufacturing
Apple manufactures some of its most advanced iPhones in the country, including iPhone 11, iPhone 12 and iPhone 13, at the Foxconn facility, while iPhone SE and iPhone 12 are being assembled at the Wistron factory in the country.
Markets open higher on strong corporate earnings despite weak global cues
Motorola could launch not one, but two Razr foldable phones in 2023
Popular on BI
- Tata Motors to hike commercial vehicle prices by up to 3% from Jan 1
- Musk to make 'Grok' more politically neutral after it shows similar views as ChatGPT
- Royal Bengal Tiger spotted in Sikkim at an altitude of above 3,500 metre
- FPIs invest Rs 26,505-crore in Indian equities in December
- Quantum Computing Explained