Apple Watch Series 7 will be up for order starting October 8
Watch Series 7goes out on sale from October 8.
- The Watch Series 7 launched with iPhone 13 series last month.
- It is the first Apple Watch to have an
IP6X certificationfor resistance to dust.
Apple on Monday announced that orders for Apple Watch Series 7 will open on October 8 (Friday) and the first orders will be delivered from a week later, on October 15.
The Apple Watch Series 7 starts at ₹41,900, the
The Apple Watch Series 7 features a re-engineered Always-On retina display with significantly more screen area and thinner borders.
The new Mindfulness app, sleep respiratory rate tracking and Tai Chi and Pilates workout types can help improve overall wellness. It also continues to offer tools for health and wellness, including an electrical heart sensor and ECG app and a blood oxygen sensor app.
The Apple Watch Series 7 is the first Apple Watch to have an IP6X certification for resistance to dust, and maintains a WR50 water resistance rating, the company claimed.
It is available in 41mm and 45mm sizes and provides 18-hour battery life on a single charge and 33 per cent faster charging compared with Apple Watch Series 6.
The Apple Watch Series 7 collection unveils five brand new aluminium case colours, including midnight, starlight, green and a new blue and (PRODUCT) RED, along with an exciting palette of Apple Watch bands compatible with all models of Apple Watch.
Additionally, Apple Watch Series 7 offers backward compatibility with previously released Apple Watch bands. Stainless steel models, Apple Watch Edition, Apple Watch SE, and Apple Watch Series 3 continue in existing colours.
Apple MacBook Pro with M1X chipset expected to launch this month
AdvertisementBest smartphone deals during Amazon festival sale on Samsung, Apple, OnePlus Xiaomi and more
Apple Diwali Sale 2021: You can get free AirPods on purchase of an iPhone 12, iPhone 12 mini
Popular on BI
- Wild video shows Florida police officers wrangling a huge alligator in the middle of the street
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge