Audible does not come with Amazon Prime, but you can get a Prime discount for the service — here's how
- An Audible membership does not come free with
Amazon Prime, but while it requires a separate subscription, Prime members do stand to get discounted pricing on membership.
- A number of Audible books are free with your Prime membership, though the list of titles is small compared to the entire Audible library.
- You will get a free Audible book plus a credit for another when you start your Audible membership, which begins with a free trial, and you can keep the books even if you cancel before the first pay period.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:Audible Membership (From $45.00 at Amazon)
Audible does not come with Amazon Prime, but you can get a discounted membership
While Audible is not free with your Prime membership, it can be much cheaper.Prime members signing up for Audible for the first time can get a month free (or other promotional discounts, as depicted below, subject to change and prior membership status), but after that you have to pay $14.95 per month.
And if you ever cancel your Audible membership, any book you have purchased (or gotten for free) is yours to keep forever.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Punjab government imposes stricter curbs including extension of night curfew timings in surge of COVID-19 cases
- You can now transfer your Facebook posts to WordPress and Blogger
- JP Morgan is doling out billions to fund the ‘Dirty Dozen’ Super League — the biggest disruption in the history of club football
- Domino’s India data breach allegedly exposes 1 million credit card details, 180 million order details
- Delhi’s one week curfew: checkout what is permitted and what is not