AUDIO: Sundar Pichai could offer Alphabet leadership - something it's needed for a long time
- Google's founders, Larry Page and Sergey Brin, have been missing in action for more than a year at a time when Google and its parent company, Alphabet, have faced some of their biggest challenges.
- By handing the reins to Sundar Pichai, the two founders will give Google the leader it needs.
- Now it's up to Pichai to prove he's equal to the task.
- You can hear this story in audio format or read in text below.
- Listen to more Business Insider audio stories.
Hear this story in audio format:
Read this story in text format: Sundar Pichai has the chance to offer Alphabet something it's needed for a long time: leadershipGet the latest Google stock price here.Advertisement
- Buy the best table runners
- HM commanders channelised drug smuggling money in J&K to support terror activities: NIA
- What is gender lens investing? Sangita Reddy, Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, Nandini Piramal, and Vani Kola share their thoughts
- Luxury icons Sabyasachi and Oberoi open up about their 'perfectionist quirks' like checking the color of egg yolks and slashing clothes so they can’t hit the edit table
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi warns against complacency in the fight against COVID-19