Best ad-free games for iPhones
- Classics games like Stranger Things, Cytoid and more are part of the list.
- The listed games are available free to download on iPhone and feature no ads.
- Below listed games will drive you back to the classic gaming age with 16-bit of graphics.
AdvertisementI like mobile games but hate ads or in-app purchases. There are a number of mobile games available but the problem is finding the right games with no ads. In today's mobile gaming world, it seems impossible to be safe from in-game ads.
Here, we have compiled a list of games available in the App Store with zero ads. The list includes diving, action, sports, sims and shooter games.
Stranger Things 3: The Game
If you are a fan of the Stranger Things TV series from Netflix then you are going to love this game. It takes you back to familiar events of Stranger Things 3.
It features 16-bit graphics that take back you to the classic age of gaming. It comprises 12 characters from Stranger things. It combines puzzles with adventure elements allowing you to unlock hidden secrets. This game is an ideal pick if you are looking for mobile games with no ads.
GameStart Pixel Battle
This retro game is an excellent pick if you want to dive into old-school gaming. It has 16-bit graphics topping on top of that it features 80s and 90s soundtrack.
GameStart Pixel Battle will give you control to fight your way through enemies with gamer girl Alyse to unlock new stages and bosses. The gameplay is designed specifically to be challenging. Additionally, users can unlock new characters in every new stage.
It is a retro yet futuristic game that features different EDM soundtracks. User has to race to the finish line with various objective-based missions. The game comes with easy control, tap left or right to steer towards the desired direction. To apply brakes simply tap both sides at the same time.
Data Wing has 40 levels to complete and it is completely free to download with no ads.
AdvertisementOHM - A Virtual Science Centre
This game is ideal for kids as it features smooth graphics with knowledge about energy. In this game, you will learn about how energy works and how it is being used for different purposes.
If you want to learn about energy and electricity then OHM is an exciting pick for you and your kids.
Simon Tatham's Puzzles
It features 39 puzzle games and each puzzle offers a unique challenge. Simon Tatham's Puzzles offer unique challenges and you might take some time to solve them. If you are looking to test your brain and kill some time, it is worth giving a shot.
It is an open-source rhythm game where you can create music according to your preferences. All you need to do is tap the screen when circles appear also, you need to slide your finger along the given path.
With every new stage, things become more challenging. Cytoid is available for free with no ads or in-app purchases.
Vivo X80 Pro vs OnePlus 10 Pro: Price, specifications and features compared
India climbs two ranks in speed test for mobile broadband speed but fixed broadband speed dips: Ookla
Popular on BI
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report