Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best offers, deals on smartwatches
- Amazon is offering smartwatches with up to 50% off during the Prime Day sale.
- Smartwatches from brands like Apple, Samsung and Amazfit are available with discounts.
- Popular smartwatches like the Apple Watch SE are also available with discounts on Prime Day.
Amazon has a couple of offers in addition to discounts on products. These include no cost EMI options, exchange discounts, and coupons. HDFC Bank customers can also avail an additional 10% discount on products. There’s a variety of products to check out from categories like smartphones, electronics, home appliances and more. Narrowing down these categories, we’ve picked some of the top deals and offers on smartphones you can get during Prime Day 2021. Overall, smartwatches are available with discounts of up to 50%.
If you are planning to get any of these products first make sure you have a Prime subscription.
AdvertisementApple Watch SE
The Apple Watch SE 40mm has been discounted to Rs 24,900 for Prime Day 2021. This smartwatch is actually priced at Rs 29,900 for the 40mm GPS model. The GPS+Cellular models have also received discounts making the starting price Rs 33,900. There are three options to choose from for the Apple Watch SE 40mm and these include a silver aluminium case with sport band, gold aluminium case with sport band, and space grey aluminium case with sport band. It comes with an optical heart sensor, fall detection, 32GB of storage, an OLED display, and Bluetooth 5.0. It is also water-resistant up to 50 metres.
Mi Watch Revolve
Xiaomi’s first smartwatch in India is available at a discounted price of Rs 7,499 during Prime Day 2021. This smartwatch is feature-packed as it comes with a SpO2 sensor, Alexa voice assistant, 117 sports modes, built-in GPS and heart rate monitor. The Mi Watch Revolve also boasts two weeks of battery life with normal usage, and there’s a Long Battery mode as well to save battery. In terms of specs, the Mi Watch Revolve has a 1.39-inch Always-on AMOLED display.
Samsung Galaxy Watch
Samsung Galaxy Watch which is priced at Rs 18,999 can be purchased at Rs 15,990 during the Prime Day sale. This is for the 46mm model with Bluetooth and LTE support. The Galaxy Watch has a Super AMOLED display, a 24/7 activity tracking feature, 39 built-in trackers, and stress monitoring. It is also water-resistant up to 50 metres. The 4G LTE connectivity is supported only on Samsung phones running Android 5.0 or higher.
Amazfit GTS2 Mini
Amazfit GTS2 Mini has been discounted to Rs 6,499 for the Prime Day 2021 sale. This smartwatch comes in four colour options of green, pink and two kinds of black. It also offers quite a bunch of features such as blood oxygen levels measurement, 70 built-in sports modes, 24-hour heart rate tracking, and female menstruation cycle tracking. It also comes with 5 ATM water resistance. The smartwatch supports music playback via Bluetooth, and it has a 1.55-inch AMOLED display.
Noise ColorFit Pulse
Noise ColorFit Pulse is part of the Prime Day launches. It is available at a special launch price of Rs 2,499 in India on Prime Day. The smartwatch has a 1.4-inch HD display along with customisable and cloud-based watch faces. It is also equipped with an SpO2 monitor and heart rate monitor. The Noise ColorFit Pulse is said to last for 10 days on a single charge. It also features multiple sports modes and IP68 water resistance.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best laptop deals during the sale
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Deals and discounts on smartphones
Popular on BI
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check allotment status
- Google’s birthday: Here's a look at the significant milestones in Google's 23-year history
- Dolce & Gabbana want to make Elon Musk the ‘King of Crypto’ — but only if he can shell out more than ₹3.8 crore for the ‘Doge Crown’
- Buy biodegradable sanitary pads for women in India
- Best baby booster seat in India
- Amazon-backed Capital Float plans to go big in the buy now, pay later segment; raises $50 million
- Where Indians work — seven charts that show you the employment map of the world’s sixth largest economy
- Alibaba, Binance, Sparkpool and other companies are scrambling to avoid any heat from China over crypto concerns