'Does PayPal have fees?': Yes, but not for all transactions - here's how you can avoid fees on PayPal
- PayPal does have fees in some cases, but they're pretty easy to avoid as long as you're making basic transactions within the US.
- Fees are usually associated with using a credit or debit card to fund payments, sending money abroad, or using PayPal as a payment processor if you're a vendor.
- Here's what you need to know about the various fees you might encounter with your PayPal account.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
When it comes to basic transactions, like sending or receiving money between PayPal accounts within the US, the payment transfer platform is free.But that isn't the case for every transaction. Here are the situations when you might encounter fees on PayPal.Advertisement
- Former union minister Jaswant Singh passes away at 82
- Odisha man arrested for manufacturing fake Covid-19 vaccine
- J&J Covid vaccine produces strong immune response in early trials
- PM Modi at UNGA: 'How long will India be kept out of decision-making structures of UN'
- China says WHO gave support for Covid vaccine emergency use