Electric scooter startup Bird has laid off 30% of the company in a scramble to preserve a 'cash runway' to last until the end of 2021
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Unicorns like Byju’s, First Cry, and Zomato bagged one in every three dollars invested in startups this year
- COVID-19: Top US doctor Fauci cautiously optimistic over vaccine development by early 2021
- IITs may eliminate class 12th performance from the admission criteria this year
- Access all Oracle Cloud services on-premises, starting from $500K a month
- 'How lung, immune system in kids protect from severe COVID-19 decoded'