Elon Musk jokes about Tesla and Twitter becoming "Twizzler" and says he likes "a little nonsense"
- Elon Musk joked about Tesla and Twitter becoming "Twizzler" amid legal battle over $44 billion deal.
- He also said Saturday that he likes "a little nonsense."
The world's richest man tweeted on Saturday combining Tesla with Twitter would produce "Twizzler."
The Tesla and SpaceX CEO also said he likes "a little nonsense."
A letter filed by Musk's lawyers with the Securities and Exchange Commission in early July accused the social media platform of failing to comply with its obligations to disclose the number of fake accounts.
On Friday, he filed a counter lawsuit after Twitter sued him for attempting to walk away from the deal.
Twitter has denied withholding bot information from Musk, later stating in legal documents that Musk didn't read a summary the company gave him on how it calculates bot numbers.
Musk also tweeted on Friday: "Interaction with almost all twitter accounts seem to be much lower in recent weeks & days. Accurate?"
The details of Musk's counter lawsuit aren't yet public, but under court rules the 164-page redacted version could soon be released.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- Carb creativity: Delicious ways to embrace healthy carbohydrates
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024