Elon Musk said he's 'undecided' on how he'll vote in the next presidential election and dodged a question on whether he'd back Trump
Elon Muskwas asked whether he'd vote for Donald Trumpif Trump ran for president again.
- Musk said he's "undecided" on how he'll vote in the 2024
Elon Musk hasn't decided how he's going to vote in the next presidential election, including if Donald Trump stands for president again in 2024.
Musk appeared at the Qatar Economic Forum via video call on Tuesday to be interviewed by Bloomberg
"You've indicated that the Florida governor
Musk initially dodged the question about Trump by clarifying his position on DeSantis, saying he had answered a Twitter user on who he was leaning towards as a presidential candidate, but that he was still undecided.
When Micklethwait pressed him on whether he would consider Trump Musk said: "I'm undecided at this point on that election."
Micklethwait also asked Musk how much money he plans to funnel into a new super-PAC after Musk tweeted earlier this month he was considering setting up a "Super Moderate Super PAC" to support centrist political candidates.
Musk answered he hasn't decided on an amount but said it would be a "non-trivial figure." He then added it could be between $20 million and $25 million.
Musk announced in May he plans to vote Republican in "this election" though it was not clear if he meant the mid-terms or the
The Tesla billionaire said he'd voted Republican for the first time last Wednesday, casting his ballot for Mayra Flores in the special election for Texas' 34th Congressional District.
It is not yet confirmed that Trump will make a bid to be the
In quotes published by The New Yorker last Monday, Trump said he believes he would defeat DeSantis if they both ran for president.
- I asked Microsoft's 'new Bing' to write me a cover letter for a job. It refused, saying this would be 'unethical' and 'unfair to other applicants.'
- Microsoft's ChatGPT-powered Bing browser now available publicly
- Don't be in a hurry to prepay but plan EMIs better, say experts as home loan burden set to rise
- RBI continues to ‘watch inflation’ closely even as industry hopes for a pause
- PM Modi endorses Indian Oil's 'Surya Nutan' solar cooker at India Energy Week! Should you switch?
- Adani Power's Q3 profit plunges 96% to Rs 9 cr as expenses rise
- After an Ather 450X catches fire, the company says its battery is safe — fire was due to a wiring harness issue
- CCTV camera for home with mobile connectivity for 2023