Elon Musk says he's sending Jeff Bezos a silver medal and a 'giant statue' of the number 2 after surpassing him again to become the world's richest person
Elon Muskhas again passed Jeff Bezosto become the world's richest person.
- He told Forbes he'll mark the occasion by sending Bezos a silver medal and statue of the number two.
- The two have taken swipes at each other for years as part of their ongoing rivalry.
Elon Musk has taken a jab at Jeff Bezos after toppling him to become the world's richest person again.
On Monday, the
In response, Musk said he is sending Bezos a reminder of where they stand on Forbes' billionaires list.
"I'm sending a giant statue of the digit '2' to Jeffrey B., along with a silver medal," Musk told Forbes in an email.
Bezos had been the first person to reach the $200 billion milestone when he did so last August. Bernard Arnault, the CEO of French luxury conglomerate LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, briefly hit that mark more recently.
Musk's shot at Bezos is just the latest in the ongoing rivalry between them. Earlier this year, Bezos' rocket company,
Last month, Amazon subsidiary Kuiper filed a protest letter with the FCC over SpaceX's plans to expand its
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts