Elon Musk says he's sending Jeff Bezos a silver medal and a 'giant statue' of the number 2 after surpassing him again to become the world's richest person
Elon Muskhas again passed Jeff Bezosto become the world's richest person.
- He told Forbes he'll mark the occasion by sending Bezos a silver medal and statue of the number two.
- The two have taken swipes at each other for years as part of their ongoing rivalry.
Elon Musk has taken a jab at Jeff Bezos after toppling him to become the world's richest person again.
On Monday, the
In response, Musk said he is sending Bezos a reminder of where they stand on Forbes' billionaires list.
"I'm sending a giant statue of the digit '2' to Jeffrey B., along with a silver medal," Musk told Forbes in an email.
Bezos had been the first person to reach the $200 billion milestone when he did so last August. Bernard Arnault, the CEO of French luxury conglomerate LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, briefly hit that mark more recently.
Musk's shot at Bezos is just the latest in the ongoing rivalry between them. Earlier this year, Bezos' rocket company,
Last month, Amazon subsidiary Kuiper filed a protest letter with the FCC over SpaceX's plans to expand its
- Bharti Airtel's revenues soar by 22% year on year, net profit 165% in Q4FY22
- Volkswagen Virtus vs Skoda Slavia: Specifications and features compared
- LIC makes a weak debut on exchanges today: Here is what analysts have to say
- Top free iPhone and iPad games for all age groups
- Best phones under ₹50,000 in India