Elon Musk says Tesla's 'battery day' in May will be 'the most exciting day' in company history
Tesla's rescheduled battery event will likely be in late May, CEO Elon Musksaid Wednesday.
- On a conference call, Musk said it will likely be the "most exciting" in Tesla's history.
- In 2019, Tesla held a "autonomy day" where it showed off its partially self-driving tech.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The "most exciting" day in Tesla's history will happen in May, chief executive Elon Musk said Wednesday.
He was referring to "
Now, Musk said on a conference call, that symposium is most likely set for the third week of May and will either be in Texas or California, "depending on what we are allowed to do."
Texas is likely an option because the state plans to lift some restrictions and restart businesses on Friday, starting with restaurants and retail stores at a quarter of their capacity.
Earlier this week, Musk praised Gov. Greg Abbott's plan, saying we must "FREE AMERICA NOW" and "Bravo Texas!"
When he first announced battery day, Musk heralded the event as "a comprehensive review of cell chemistry, module and pack, architecture, and manufacturing plan that has a clear roadmap to a terawatt-hour per year."
In 2019, Tesla held an "autonomy day" where it showed off its partially self-driving technology to journalists, investors, and analysts.Read the original article on Business Insider
- 60% people living in Delhi and Mumbai willing to relocate due to air pollution: Survey
- Making online payments safer – Here’s how to tokenise your card
- FPI boost: Adani Power, IDFC First Bank, Paytm see the highest increase in Sept holdings
- Minority shareholders must grin and bear it when promoters wash dirty laundry in public
- 10 Superfoods to soothe acid reflux and heartburn naturally