Elon Musk wins in defamation trial over his 'pedo guy' tweet
- A jury ruled on Friday that Elon Musk is not guilty of defaming the British diver Vernon Unsworth.
- Unsworth sued Musk in 2018, accusing him of defamation after the Tesla and SpaceX CEO called him a "pedo guy" on Twitter. (Musk later apologized to Unsworth and deleted the tweet.)
- Sign up for Business Insider's transportation newsletter, Shifting Gears, to get more stories like this in your inbox.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
This is a developing story. Check back for updates.
- Gujarat assembly budget session from March 1
- Glee.S.T! January 2021 GST collection may have beat the December record
- Simply put, Airtel says all it now needs is spectrum to deliver 5G services at a speed of up to 900 Mbps
- India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi may just have signalled a big allocation for defence equipment manufacturing, 3 days before the budget
- Haryana government extends suspension of mobile internet services in Sonipat, Jhajjar and Palwal till Friday