Facebook has fixed the bug that secretly accessed iOS users' phone cameras
- Facebook has reportedly fixed a bug in its iOS app that turned on a user's phone camera while they scrolled through their feed.
- An update to the Facebook app is now available at Apple's App Store.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
After Facebook users found a bug that accessed their camera without their knowledge, the company said it has issued a fix, according to a report from The Verge.An update to the Facebook app, resolving the issue, is now available for download on Apple's App Store, the company told The Verge.Advertisement
The bug, which users on iOS devices discovered earlier this week, tapped into their phone's front-facing camera while they scrolled through Facebook's newsfeed.
- Best yoga mats
- IndiGo to raise ₹4,000 crore through stake sale
- Supreme Court adjourns AGR case hearing to August 14
- ICICI Bank sets floor price for QIP at ₹351.36 per share — to decide on allotment on August 14
- McKinsey, Facebook, Amazon, Nokia — and some other companies looking for a product manager right now