Facebook has fixed the bug that secretly accessed iOS users' phone cameras
- Facebook has reportedly fixed a bug in its iOS app that turned on a user's phone camera while they scrolled through their feed.
- An update to the Facebook app is now available at Apple's App Store.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
After Facebook users found a bug that accessed their camera without their knowledge, the company said it has issued a fix, according to a report from The Verge.An update to the Facebook app, resolving the issue, is now available for download on Apple's App Store, the company told The Verge.
- Microsoft's software is being targeted by Chinese hackers -- and they're going after law firms, NGOs, defence contractors and others
- Education, skill, research, innovation second biggest focus of budget after health: PM at webinar on budget provisions for higher education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- Union Budget has broadened our efforts to link education with employability and entrepreneurial capability:PM Modi at webinar on education. PTI KR ASK DV DV
- India records 14,989 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Patient with underlying disease dies after getting AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in South Korea