Facebook India head grilled by parliamentary committee for 3.5 hours
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi's personal Twitter account for his website was hacked early morning on Thursday.
- The hacker behind the breach was asking users to donate Bitcoin to the PM's National Relief Fund.
- The tweets have no been removed and Twitter is 'actively investigating' the issue.
The tweets have now been removed from the social networking platform.
A Twitter spokesperson has confirmed this incident. Twitter said that the company is “aware of the activity” and have taken steps to secure the compromised account.
- Dr. Reddy’s, TCS, Bandhan Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 13
- Sushil Chandra appointed as Chief Election Commissioner with effect from April 13
- TCS has broken many records in the last three months — from revenue to new deals to new hiring
- Haryana announces night curfew from 9 pm to 5 am with effect from tonight
- Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides is down for some users around the globe, including India