Facebook rolls outs dark mode on mobile for some users globally
Facebook Dark Mode interface will not be completely black like on
Facebook has been slow to introduce support for Dark Mode to all of its apps.
Some users posted screenshots of Facebook Dark Mode on Twitter, which appears as an option in the Facebook app settings.
In May, Facebook rolled out the much-awaited Dark Mode on its revamped and immersive desktop app for all users.
The Dark Mode helps users enjoy lower brightness, alongside contrast and vibrancy, thus minimising screen glare for use in low light.
Similar to mobile experience, the new desktop website is faster with new streamlined navigation, easy to find videos, games and Groups, while the home page and page transitions load faster.
Reports first appeared in April that Facebook was in the process of developing and designing Dark Mode for its main platform on iOS and iPad.
SEE ALSO: What CEOs say India can learn from China to get more electric vehicles on the road
Swarms of locusts reach Uttar Pradesh, several districts put on alert
Popular on BI
- Here is a list of bank holidays in October 2022
- An Apple executive is leaving the company after being filmed joking about fondling 'big-breasted women' in a viral TikTok video
- RBI hikes repo rate by 50 bps, taking it to a three-year high of 5.9% – Das says inflation at ‘alarmingly high levels’ across jurisdictions
- Best camera phone under ₹15000
- Best 5G mobile phones under ₹20000
- 22 lakh Indian IT professionals likely to leave jobs by 2025: Report
- OnePlus says successfully geared up for 5G launch with 5G-ready smartphone portfolio
- This website generates videos from a single image and text for free – here’s all you need to know