Former WeWork CEO Adam Neumann inspired some of the best Halloween costumes this year
- Ex-WeWork CEO Adam Neumann inspired Halloween costumes this year.
- WeWork has been in the news for its failed IPO attempt and ousting founder Adam Neumann.
- The company has since been bailed out by SoftBank, and Neumann reportedly received $1.7 billion in an exit package that required him to step down from the board.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
After WeWork spent the summer and fall in the news, some party-goers were inspired to dress as the company's cofounder and former CEO Adam Neumann the weekend before Halloween.Neumann has a fairly easy look to copy: he typically wears a t-shirt, blazer, and no shoes. People dressing as the former CEO got creative, incorporating his SoftBank bailout and making homemade "We" shirts. Instagram meme account Mrs. Dow Jones even brought in a glam squad to perfect Neumann's hair.Advertisement
Here are some of the best Adam Neumann costumes we've seen so far this Halloween season.
Some Halloween Neumanns joked about his reported $1.7 billion "golden parachute."
At least one party had 4 Adam Neumanns, according to Bloomberg reporter Gillian Tan.Advertisement
Adam Neumann and Theranos founder Elizabeth Holmes have been compared as charismatic founders who convinced investors to give them billions, so they make sense as a couple's costume.
Wall Street memer Mrs. Dow Jones even made an Adam Neumann costume tutorial, and brought in a beauty squad to get Neumann's hair just right.Advertisement
- IPO rush this week — CAMS, Chemcon and Angel Broking gear up to hit the market
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart