Garena Free Fire most downloaded game globally in Dec 2021, highest no of installs from India
The countries with the most installs of the app during this period were India at approximately 26 per cent of its total downloads and Brazil at 12 per cent, reports Sensor Tower.
Rocket League Sideswipe from Psyonix was the second most installed mobile game worldwide last month with 21.6 million installs.
The countries with the largest number of Rocket League Sideswipe installs were the US at 27 per cent, followed by Mexico at 5.9 per cent.
Subway Surfers from Sybo Games, Poppy Rope Game from Zego Global Publishing, and Roblox from Roblox Corporation rounded out the top five most installed mobile games worldwide for the month.
The global mobile games market generated 4.9 billion downloads across the App Store and Google Play in December 2021, marking an increase of 1.8 per cent year-over-year.
The number one market for global game downloads was India, which accumulated 717.4 million installs, or 14.8 per cent of total worldwide downloads. The US ranked number two for downloads at approximately 9 per cent, followed by Brazil at 8.2 per cent.
Popular on BI
- Govt approves PLI scheme for making drones with outlay of Rs 120 cr, comes out with norms
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD