Google Bard AI is now available to everyone — here’s how you can use it for free
Image credits- Google
Bardchatbot access to over 180 countries.
- With improved coding, math, and reasoning skills, Bard is powered by Google's PaLM 2.
- Bard to integrate with Google apps and Adobe Firefly, adding image generation capabilities.
The latest version of Bard is now powered by Google's PaLM 2, its newest large language model, which has enabled the chatbot to improve in several areas, such as coding abilities, advanced mathematics, and reasoning skills.
- Visit the official website of Bard, https://bard.google.com.
- To initiate Bard's chat function, select the 'Try me' option in the web page's bottom right corner.
- You can now access and use Google Bard for free without going through a waitlist.
Google Bard's upcoming features
At the Google I/O event, Google revealed some of the features that could be available in future versions of Bard. One of the most notable improvements is that Bard will focus on enhancing the visual aspect of its responses. This means that, in addition to text, Bard will also include images when answering questions such as "Best places to visit in Lucknow" or "Best restaurants in the Hazratganj area."
According to Google's official blog post about Bard, "You'll get a helpful response along with rich visuals to give you a much better sense of what you're exploring."
Another new feature is the ability for users to include images in their prompts in combination with Google Lens and Bard. Additionally, Bard will be integrated with other Google apps, such as Docs, Drive, Gmail, and Maps. In collaboration with Adobe Firefly, Bard can also generate images.
In the coming months, Bard will integrate Adobe Firefly, Adobe's family of creative, generative AI models. This will allow users to quickly and easily turn their creative ideas into high-quality images that can be edited further or added to designs in Adobe Express.
Is WhatsApp secretly listening to your private conversations? Here’s how to check
Artificial Intelligence takes center stage at Google I/O: Here are all the AI announcements made at the annual conference
Popular on BI
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning