Google launches early access to its AI chatbot Bard
The early access to Bard has rolled out in the US and UK, and the company said it will expand the access over time to more countries and languages.
"You can use Bard to boost your productivity, accelerate your ideas and fuel your curiosity. You might ask Bard to give you tips to reach your goal of reading more books this year, explain
Bard, like OpenAI's ChatGPT and
Users can think of an LLM as a prediction engine. When given a prompt, it generates a response by selecting, one word at a time, from words that are likely to come next, according to Google.
Users can interact with Bard by asking questions and refining their responses with follow-up questions.
Further, the company said that it will continue to improve Bard and add capabilities, including coding, more languages and multimodal experiences over time.
India’s new Covid-19 cases jump, experts not too worried of a ‘fresh wave’
Bing's AI Chatbot is now accessible on Mac: Here’s how you can use it
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Best flagship phones in India in 2023
- Small Size Bluetooth speakers in India
- IIT Madras tops Indian institute ranking fifth year in a row – here are the top 10
- Best tablets under ₹5000 in India
- Speedy, small loan market sees Muthoot Microfin make an entry